ProSource360’s Cybersecurity Solutions Foundation and Development
ProSource360 is dedicated to advancing the discipline of cybersecurity through imagination, technical excellence and unparalleled passion for improving our country’s national security. Specifically, ProSource360 has established a world class team that designs and deploys Information Technology defenses that provide critical protections against threats and vulnerabilities that expose data, systems and infrastructure to compromise. This includes reporting and continuous monitoring for security management as well as developing training to educate government staff and contractors on computer security risks and tactics to safeguard government data.
Through the mentorship of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services, ProSource360 has developed a team to assist the government in solving hard problems, develop new services, products and solutions that will innovate the field of cybersecurity. ProSource360’s solutions, developed with the assistance of their mentor, can be tailored to meet customers’ particular needs, reduce risks and ensure ongoing protection in a world of continuously emerging and advanced cyber threats.
Some of the specific areas of knowledge transfer that ProSource360 benefits from enable the on-going development of a growing cybersecurity practice and capability to include:
- Development of Cyber Security Lab
- ISO 270001 Certification
- FISMA/FedRAMP Auditing Capabilities
- Penetration Testing to include Cyber Defense and Network Security Training
- Disaster Recovery and Continuity of Operations (COOP)
Enterprise Security Management Services
ProSource360 assists Federal agencies develop and implement security programs necessary to ensure they are able to meet mission priorities. This requires operating with a proactive and responsive situational awareness needed for today’s cybersecurity threats. Our team has the knowledge and insight to adopt a hacker’s perspective so that our client’s receive the critical solutions that yield the most protection and value.
Penetration Testing and Compliance
ProSource360 will deploy an experienced and talented team to assist our clients in identifying and managing their risk. Our team will perform penetration testing and use our subject matter experts to provide:
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Enterprise-wide Penetration Testing
- Embedded Device Cybersecurity Assessments
- Secure Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ongoing and Proactive Risk Management and Compliance Assessment
(FISMA & FedRAMP)
Cyber Intrusion Defense
The reality is that it’s no longer a matter of if attackers get in, but when. Point-in-time security that focuses on detection and blocking is no longer enough to defend against these cunning threats.
Computer Security Training
- CERT.org Virtual Training
- SANS™ Security Blogs
- CISSP® – Certified Information Systems Security Professional Training / Certification
- CSSLPCM – Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Training / Certification
- Hacker Techniques and Incident Handling
- Network Penetration Testing
- Security Training for Managers